Anyone who missed the IRS Nationwide Tax Forum can stream the sessions online. Convenient on-demand viewing provides tax pros a great opportunity to earn continuing education credits. The online version of the forum consists of 18 new self-study seminars that use interactive videos, PowerPoint slides and transcripts to keep tax pros up to date. This year, the online version includes four Spanish-language seminars.
The 2022 Nationwide Tax Forums Online includes the following seminars:
- IRS Commissioner Chuck Rettig’s Keynote Address
- Tax Law Changes for Tax Year 2022 — in English and Spanish
- Professional Responsibility Obligations, ethics – in English and Spanish
- Tax Treatment of Digital Assets
- Tax-Exempt Organizations Update
- Emerging Cyber Crimes – in English and Spanish
For a full list of the 2022 seminars, tax pros can visit IRSTaxForumsOnline.com
The Nationwide Tax Forums Online is a qualified sponsor of continuing education with the IRS Return Preparer Office and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. For a fee, CPAs, Enrolled Agents and Annual Filing Season Program participants can earn continuing education credit.
People can also access the seminars for free. Individuals who choose to review the seminars won’t receive continuing education credit.
In addition to the newly added 2022 seminars, many seminars from prior IRS Tax Forums are also available.